Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Some of my latest US Patch Pickups

Article about: Hi friends! Here's some of my latest patch additions so far in 2022. I thought some of you American patch collectors might find these interesting. First up is a beautiful German Made Bullion

Default Some of my latest US Patch Pickups

Hi friends! Here's some of my latest patch additions so far in 2022. I thought some of you American patch collectors might find these interesting.

First up is a beautiful German Made Bullion 104th Infantry Division "Timberwolves" patch.

Next is another beautiful German Made Bullion 106th Infantry Division patch. This division was heavily decimated during the Battle of the Bulge when two of its three regiments surrendered to the Germans when they became surrounded.

Lastly is a Korean War era 1st Marine Division Novelty patch. I believe its Japanese made but I'm not 100% sure.

Thanks for looking & stay safe!
    -John
    Last edited by John4022; 01-24-2022 at 04:10 AM.

Very nice patches. I have not seen before. Thanks for posting
    John

?

Beautiful patches.
    Really like the 1st Mar Div patch.
    Guess you know how they felt!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Thank you John and Phil! Also got this uniform removed Aussie made 1st Marine Division patch. When it rains it pours!!! Also have some nice Waffen SS patches coming in the mail that I will share once they get here.

And yes Phil, the middle finger patch speaks for itself!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some of my latest US Patch Pickups   Some of my latest US Patch Pickups  

John,

Some wonderful patches you have there.

We have one of General Terry de la Mesa Allen's dress uniforms at the 1AD Musuem since he was commander of the 104th at one time in his career, and since he is buried in El Paso, Texas we have many of his artifacts in storage.

Smitty

Very nice finds there John, cheers for showing.

Thank you Smitty & Rene, I'm glad you enjoyed seeing them!

Quote by Rakkasan187 View Post
    We have one of General Terry de la Mesa Allen's dress uniforms at the 1AD Musuem since he was commander of the 104th at one time in his career, and since he is buried in El Paso, Texas we have many of his artifacts in storage.
    Amazing! Hopefully I can make it down to Texas someday to see them! I'm glad such a historic grouping is in a museum and not squirrelled away in someone's collection.

John,

Here is General Allen's 104th Division helmet liner and helmet.

Smitty
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some of my latest US Patch Pickups   Some of my latest US Patch Pickups  

I'm not even a helmet collector and I find that amazing! Again I'm glad its in a museum. Neat to see the General stars on both the liner & helmet... Both are in fantastic shape too. Thanks for sharing!

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Really like the 1st Mar Div patch.
    Guess you know how they felt!!!!
    Sorry to keep bumping the thread but I thought you would enjoy this picture with the patch in wear! A "happy" pilot in Korea...

Last edited by John4022; 01-28-2022 at 11:42 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast