Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Tank Destroyer Badges WW2

Article about: Hello guys I wondering If I would be able to get some info on these WW2 patches and badge? One of the tiger ones is paper and some look different. Also any info on the other badges would be

Default Tank Destroyer Badges WW2

Hello guys I wondering If I would be able to get some info on these WW2 patches and badge? One of the tiger ones is paper and some look different. Also any info on the other badges would be awesome!

Thanks!
    Tank Destroyer Badges WW2Tank Destroyer Badges WW2Tank Destroyer Badges WW2Tank Destroyer Badges WW2Tank Destroyer Badges WW2

643rd Tank Destroyer unit crest for that pin. The patches all look nice, although I hear someone is faking these now for some reason. I wouldn't be too worried about that though, they look nice. The decal is for a helmet I would say. And the marksman and sharp shooter badges speak for themselves. I assume this is all a grouping? Neat find, and thanks for sharing!

643rd Tank Destroyer Battalion

Oh yea, the "tigers" are Panthers, and those patches are for tank destroyer battalions. They had no distinctive unit insignia among them.

Awesome! Any Idea on the differences between some of them? Some designs are slightly different?

Many different manufacturers produced patches. That accounts for the subtle differences.

?

Very nice lot, the DI is killer looks like it is either German or Italian quite rare

?

Nice batch of patches. All good.

Any idea on value? Looking to add to my collections and a local seller has them.