Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Theater Made 126th Anti-Aircraft Battalion V-1 Bullion Patch

Article about: Hi guys, I'm really excited to share my recent pickup! This is a German Theater Made 126th AAA Battalion patch featuring a V-1 Buzz Bomb. This Battalion, along with others (US, British &

Default Theater Made 126th Anti-Aircraft Battalion V-1 Bullion Patch

Hi guys, I'm really excited to share my recent pickup! This is a German Theater Made 126th AAA Battalion patch featuring a V-1 Buzz Bomb. This Battalion, along with others (US, British & Polish AAA units), served 6th months to protect the Belgian city of Antwerp from the raining havoc of V-1's. This mission was known as Antwerp X. Near the end of their mission, the AAA units were so effective that they managed to destroy 98% of incoming V-1's in the Spring of 1945.

Here is a great article about "Antwerp X: The AAA War Against the Buzz Bombs" if anyone's interested. : Skylighters, The Web Site of the 225th AAA Searchlight Battalion: The AAA War Against the Buzz Bombs

I hope you guys enjoy seeing this patch!
    -John
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Theater Made 126th Anti-Aircraft Battalion V-1 Bullion Patch   Theater Made 126th Anti-Aircraft Battalion V-1 Bullion Patch  

Attached Images Attached Images Theater Made 126th Anti-Aircraft Battalion V-1 Bullion Patch  Theater Made 126th Anti-Aircraft Battalion V-1 Bullion Patch