Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Oh Dear!...

Article about: How did that happen? reputed to be one of the Alexanderplatz Ubahn entrances in Berlin!...

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Nope...not when the old one still works just fine...
    Alright. I could come up with many about Americans but at least I have the decency to not say them here....

Let's keep to the Thread Subject please, gentleman...This sort of bickering is not tolerated here...Thank you all.
    Glenn

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    Let's keep to the Thread Subject please, gentleman...This sort of bickering is not tolerated here...
    Glenn
    I have no intention of filling this thread with such things. I was simply making a remark to a comment that I find offensive. I apologize, if anyone wants to talk to me more about the issue, they can PM me.

Let that be the end of it, please...Thank you, gentlemen..
    cheers, Glenn

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    Let that be the end of it, please...Thank you, gentlemen..
    cheers, Glenn
    Thank you Glenn!....

Quote by Aleksander P View Post
    Alright. I could come up with many about Americans but at least I have the decency to not say them here....
    Your comment noted Alexander as is Wagriffs is noted also..but 2 wrongs do not make a right !!!. Facebook is a common ground for mudslinging and would be best to redirect any unrelated thread rhetoric to that location >>> Drama and Intrigue

other than that..back to the thread.....
    IMO it appears the Tank may have been bulldozed off the road and fell into the subway entrance....and I say that because..the tank treads are missing form what the photo exhibits.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Your comment noted Alexander as is Wagriffs is noted also..but 2 wrongs do not make a right !!!. Facebook is a common ground for mudslinging and would be best to redirect any unrelated thread rhetoric to that location >>> Drama and Intrigue

other than that..back to the thread.....
    IMO it appears the Tank may have been bulldozed off the road and fell into the subway entrance....and I say that because..the tank treads are missing form what the photo exhibits.

Regards Larry
    I understand what you are saying Larry and I apologize for that comment. Really, I don't want to see this thread fall into something it wasn't intended to be.

Wagriff and I continued to talk about the issue via PM and shouldn't have any hard feelings.

?

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Attachment 872806
    How did that happen? reputed to be one of the Alexanderplatz Ubahn entrances in Berlin!...
    That is what happens when you are eyeballing pretty women and not watching where you are going.

?

Larry.. Great observation !!
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

By the burn marks on the wall, it looks like the tank burned after it fell in the subway entrance...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast