Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

What’s your favorite tank

Article about: Hello everyone, what’s your favorite tank, spg or Tankette. My favorite is the tks Tankette from ww2

Quote by Jb4046 View Post
    Attachment 1312800
    My favourite tank is the Italian Semovente da 90/53. With its 6 rounds of 90mm ammunition and 25km/h speed. It’s probably the best tank destroyer of the war. Of course
    Yes, as long as the "tank" is a static water tank!!!

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Quote by Jb4046 View Post
    I think the IS family of tanks have a unique hull design. With a few influences from the KV family it replaced.

I don’t think there is anything interchangeable between the T-34 and IS-2

Oh, ok. Thanks for letting me know. I thought I remembered hearing that it was based off of the T-34 in some video, but im probably wrong.

Personally, I think the Bob Semple tank is the best tank ever and should pushed back into service! Just, look at it!

There is TOTALLY nothing wrong with this tank that could hinder it's fighting ability. Tootaaally.

?

AH yes the famed tank of Instagram war/meme pages and YouTube!

Just as a big of a meme as the Soviets during the Winter War. Nothing like poking fun at former superpowers

I don’t think they use the Bob Semple tank anymore because it’s probably considered a weapon of mass destruction

?

Leopard 1 A1

?

Italian M15 42

Stug 3 short barrel

It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Although not technically a "tank", this beast takes the biscuit for me... the wonderful Sturmtiger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc_BuTptGDY

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast