Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Camo M33 Helmet?

Article about: Hello everyone I would like to know if anyone has any opinions on this helmet. I think it is an Italian m33 with a camouflage paint job. Any ideas on pattern or colour scheme? Or any red fla

?

Default Camo M33 Helmet?

Hello everyone
    I would like to know if anyone has any opinions on this helmet. I think it is an Italian m33 with a camouflage paint job. Any ideas on the pattern or colour scheme? Or any red flags?
    All opinions, comments, and suggestions are greatly appreciated.
    Thanks In advance
    Daniel

Camo M33 Helmet?Camo M33 Helmet?Camo M33 Helmet?Camo M33 Helmet?Camo M33 Helmet?

MAP
    ?

Daniel,

I would save your money. To me, the application of the camo appears to have been done recently. Another red flag is that the interior wear does not match the exterior.

At first glance, the strap appeared to be the Navy type but from the photos, I don't think so as I do not see the thicker trapezoid leather tab behind the buckle.

Hopefully other members more versed in M33's will see this and comment on the shell, liner and chinstrap.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thanks, now that you mentioned it I see the liner wear does not look consistent with the outer paint and the camo paint does look a bit new.
    Thanks again
    Daniel

Hi Daniel,
    Michael's analysis (MAP) is correct and there is not much to add.
    The chin strap is also not of the Navy type, it is not of any known model for M33 helmets.

Regards
    Roberto

?

Thanks for all the help I really appreciate it.

Regards
    Daniel

The chinstrap looks Spanish.