Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Cesare Calamandrei: Del Pugnale il Fiero Lampo

Article about: Cesare Calamandrei: Del Pugnale il Fiero Lampo. I really need this book... Someone who can give me a hint in the right direction where I can look? I should really appreciate that! Best, H Sw

?

Default Cesare Calamandrei: Del Pugnale il Fiero Lampo

Cesare Calamandrei: Del Pugnale il Fiero Lampo.

I really need this book... Someone who can give me a hint in the right direction where I can look?
    I should really appreciate that!

Best,
    H
    Sweden
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cesare Calamandrei: Del Pugnale il Fiero Lampo   Cesare Calamandrei: Del Pugnale il Fiero Lampo  

?

I have been looking for this and M33 Analisi Di Un Elmo for the last 6 years and was just lucky enough to find the M33 Analisi Di Un Elmo last week on Abe. I do a search once a week and just hope to get lucky. Good luck with your hunt and nice daggers you have shown.

?

Cesare Calamandrei: Del Pugnale il Fiero Lampo... This book was last printed 2016 and if many people still want to have the book it shouldn´t be rocket science to print one more edition with todays technique... I guess, it must have to do with rights and so on...
    It is ridiculous when books which is out of print commands very, very high prices like Greg Aloisios book about the Model 1918 Mark I Trench Knife and so on.... Anyway I have seen it so many times when it comes to reference books about Winchester and Colt guns so I am not surprised.

?

Just got an email from Italy that they have found my book... Now it is paid for and the wait for the book to come is starting!