Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Decoration for bomber crews

Article about: Hi all ! A decoration signed by Bomisa Milano. Please give me your opinion. Is it really a World War II decoration? What years? From the time of Mussolini or after his overthrow and Italy's

Default Decoration for bomber crews

Hi all !
    A decoration signed by Bomisa Milano. Please give me your opinion. Is it really a World War II decoration? What years? From the time of Mussolini or after his overthrow and Italy's passing to the Allies?
    Or is it the RSI badge?
    Aluminum badge

Sorry for the poor photos, but only such photos were made available by the seller...

Best Regards !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Decoration for bomber crews   Decoration for bomber crews  

Decoration for bomber crews  
    Attached Images Attached Images Decoration for bomber crews  Decoration for bomber crews 

MAP
    ?

I came across a grouping of these a number of years ago (like your other threads) and ask a similar questions. I unfortunately can't find it. I thinks some members here provided some good info but it's been a while so might be mistaken. They can get a bit confusing for sure when trying to date them.

Edit: Here is my link. Might provide some help

Italian Flight Qualification Awards
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hi !

Thank you for your help. I have read the thread. I will wait, maybe there will be other opinions, but I will probably give up on them.
    Regards !