Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Italian Air Force tunic

Article about: Hello all, Let me first start by saying i know this is in the wrong area, so please forgive me. I just won this and it appears to me an Italian regia aeronautica uniform. Does anyone out the

Default Italian Air Force tunic

Hello all,

Let me first start by saying i know this is in the wrong area, so please forgive me.

I just won this and it appears to me an Italian regia aeronautica uniform. Does anyone out there know of any references online (either in English or Italian) so that i may begin to restore it with the propper insignia and all.

Attachment 1417432Attachment 1417433Attachment 1417434Attachment 1417435Attachment 1417432Attachment 1417433Attachment 1417434Attachment 1417435Attachment 1417432Attachment 1417433Attachment 1417434Attachment 1417435Attachment 1417432Attachment 1417433Attachment 1417434Attachment 1417435

MAP
    ?

Moved to correct forum. And deleted the other duplicate post.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thank you

MAP
    ?

Can you see your photos? They seemed to have disappeared for me. If not, could you Re upload them?

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

I can't see them. And it say "Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator" When I click on them in the OP's post
    Semper Fi
    Phil

here are the pictures. for some reason trying to put pictures on with my phone doesn't work, but they will with my computer

Italian Air Force tunicItalian Air Force tunicItalian Air Force tunicItalian Air Force tunic

to my eye this looks distinctly more blue than the more common grey-green of the Italian army uniforms

Anybody know of any references out there where i can find information on how to restore it?

MAP
    ?

Maybe members Ziomanno or Old Steel could help you out.

This US Army manual from 1943 might be a stepping off point.

TM E 30-420 Handbook on the Italian Military Forces 1943

Hi, I don’t see anything wrong about the color; about reference site, try this one:
    Uniforms and Insignia of the Regia Aeronautica (Italian Air Force) in WWII

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast