Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Italian Navy Electricians Mate insignia?

Article about: Hi everyone, I have been trying to research this item and think it’s an Italian Navy Electricians Mate insignia? WW2? Would this have been worn on the shoulder? Could anyone add any extra

?

Default Italian Navy Electricians Mate insignia?

Hi everyone, I have been trying to research this item and think it’s an Italian Navy Electricians Mate insignia? WW2? Would this have been worn on the shoulder? Could anyone add any extra info please as I have very limited knowledge of Italian items. Many thanks.

Italian Navy Electricians Mate insignia?Italian Navy Electricians Mate insignia?

?

Looks like a electrician,Sargent rank. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Morning,
    yes, it is a sergeant sleeve rank, electrician category, in the variant for ordinary summer uniform.
    It is difficult to define the period, but observing the technique with which it is made, in particular the back part, I would say that it certainly does not resemble the recent creations that I have been able to observe, it could be a production prior to the 70s but further opinions could be of help.

Regards
    Roberto

?

Thanks! The story is it was among the personal effects of a Grenadier Guards Sergeant who was killed in action in Italy in September 1943.