Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

M.V.S.N helmet

Article about: Hello everyone, I would like your help on this mvsn helmet,everything looks right on it but the emblem worries me, I think is bigger than it should be. Thank you!

Default M.V.S.N helmet

Hello everyone,
    I would like your help on this mvsn helmet,everything looks right on it but the emblem worries me, I think is bigger than it should be.
    Thank you!

M.V.S.N helmet M.V.S.N helmet
    M.V.S.N helmet

Good Morning,
    It was repainted in black at a later time on an already worn gray-green paint, while as far as the flash is concerned, apart from the dimensions, I would say that it was painted by hand and this does not speak in its favor; I think it has been added in recent times.

Regards

In a few words someone painted this helmet to give it more value.... 🤔

Thank you for your helpful information!

Quote by Terry 29 View Post
    In a few words someone painted this helmet to give it more value.... ������
    Hi Terry,
    difficult to say with certainty this fact, but it can be said that the MVSN mod. 41 badge present on this helmet is definitely out of standard.
    Having said this, it cannot be definitively excluded that it is a personalized work done by hand by its owner, but it would be necessary to make a more in-depth analysis on the level of aging; obviously not possible from the images alone.
    Also, I don't know the MVSN rules in detail, but I doubt that lower grades were allowed to make customizations of this level.

Regards
    Roberto
    Last edited by OldSteel; 08-01-2021 at 09:43 AM. Reason: correct word