Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

MVSN bustina

Article about: After viewing several of Rich A in PA's great looking bustinas, I have for your review a bustina of the MVSN with bullion fascio. Thanks for looking.

Default MVSN bustina

After viewing several of Rich A in PA's great looking bustinas, I have for your review a bustina of the MVSN with bullion fascio. Thanks for looking.
    MVSN bustinaMVSN bustinaMVSN bustinaMVSN bustina

?

Nice. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Hello Scott,
    I believe that this cap is an original M34 but I have serious doubts about MVSN badge for the following reasons:
    Members of MVSN were all volunteers are very proud of their organization and maintained their uniform in excellent conditions often resorting to private purchase of best quality.
    This badge is very rough invoice, of a pattern that 've never seen and was sewn on his cap coarsely.
    In the badge black circle lacks the Legion membership number, even that would not be accepted as a member of MVSN.
    Also looking at the picture, it seems to me that the front of the cap bears the marks of a previous badge, probably of some army units.
    Of course this is just my opinion, but I hope I have helped.

Regards
    Roberto

Roberto,
    Thank you for the reply. I agree the cap is well worn and soiled. It came in a grouping of Italian items (mostly documents and PNF ID cards) that all appear original.
    I originally thought it was a theater made piece but as you pointed out, it missing the number and it is rather crude in its application. I will take a closer look at the cap to discern the outline of a previous badge. Thank you for your well informed opinion.
    Scott

?

Nice to have anyway. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.