Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

RSI flag

Article about: Taken me nearly 8 months to get this back, I bought this at Beltring last years and sold it almost straight away for some mad reason! anyway at last i got it back

?

Default RSI flag

Taken me nearly 8 months to get this back, I bought this at Beltring last years and sold it almost straight away for some mad reason! anyway at last i got it back
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RSI flag   RSI flag  

RSI flag  

?

Default Re: RSI flag

more images, the flag is in very good condition with one repair above the eagles head
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RSI flag   RSI flag  

RSI flag   RSI flag  

?

And while looking through some old photo's i found this photo of an Albanian flag, i believe it is an Italian occupation flag, this was picked up in Italy by a British artillery officer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RSI flag  

I have never seen either of these flags before. They are both very nice and most likely under appreciated by most people, especially given Mussolini's Italian Social Republic only lasted for 2 years.

I have always like the Albanian eagle and that together with the Facses makes a striking design.

Cheers, Ade.

?

I have noticed that Italian fascist items are finally coming on in value. Very nice uncommon flags sir. Thanks for showing.

Nice Flag Gary, even better in the flesh

drago_73
    ?

...sorry for my english...i'm italian......very beautiful flag....but i don'think so old flag........i think that are a recent flag because the stamp of dimention arent present in a original flag......
    sorry again ......

Hi and welcome to the forum, however on this occasion I disagree with you. Having seen the RSI flag in the flesh, and having handled it, I can say with certainty that it is an original flag, however we are all entitled to our opinions

Albania
    ?

Interesting
    Is the first time I see the Fascist Albanian Flag.

Albanian Corner Online Shop - Ultimate Place For Your Collection - CRE Loaded Standard v6.3
    regards

CIANO
    ?

Hi,

I confirm that is a nice and original RSI Flag.
    I have one like yours but well used, and without stamps.
    Anyway from what I can see, the material is exactly the same, as mine.

regards

Luis

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast