Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Summer Generals cap?

Article about: Hello everyone, I would like your help in this cap.Since its not very common caps like this, is there a way to tell if it's a copy or not? Thank you!

Default Summer Generals cap?

Hello everyone,
    I would like your help in this cap.Since its not very common caps like this, is there a way to tell if it's a copy or not?
    Thank you!

Summer Generals cap? Summer Generals cap?

Hi Terry,
    given that I am not an expert on fascist uniforms, waiting for other opinions, I try to tell you what I think.
    In my opinion it is not an MVSN Console Generale cap, but it is a visor cap of the "Ministerial" type for summer uniform mod. 38, used by senior officials of Government Departments.
    The color of the cloth under the "eagle badge" identified the Ministry of belonging; in this case I think I remember that the purple color identified the "Ministry of Public Works", that is the department that dealt with the construction of public infrastructures (roads, bridges, ... etc).
    Everything looks okay from the photos, but it is difficult to tell if any component has been reassembled or replaced.

Regards
    Roberto

You are very informative,
    Τhank you for the help!