Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Thoughts/Opinions-M33 Italian Helmet

Article about: Good Morning, Friends... I've come across this Italian Helmet and would like to hear your thoughts & opinions...Is this a WWII-Era Helmet? Thanks for your input! cheers, Glenn

Default Thoughts/Opinions-M33 Italian Helmet

Good Morning, Friends...
    I've come across this Italian Helmet and would like to hear your thoughts & opinions...Is this a WWII-Era Helmet?
    Thanks for your input!
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Thoughts/Opinions-M33 Italian Helmet   Thoughts/Opinions-M33 Italian Helmet  

Thoughts/Opinions-M33 Italian Helmet   Thoughts/Opinions-M33 Italian Helmet  

OldSteel (Roberto) will be able to help you. He helped me to identify my M33.

I always look for the horizontal stitches on the liner seam and rectangular bails. Both are good signs. But with Italian helmets, it's always a crap shoot as the wartime lids were worn well after the war with sometimes upgrading being done and sometimes not.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Redstalker View Post
    OldSteel (Roberto) will be able to help you. He helped me to identify my M33.
    Hello to all,
    the picture details are not very clear, but I do not think of making a mistake; I think this is a Bulgarian helmet M72, a copy of 'Italian M33 but made with poor quality materials.

Regards
    Roberto