Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Any Sources of Info On Japanese 45th field anti aircraft battalion

Article about: Hello, I've been trying to find information on the 45th field anti aircraft battalion (Japanese) for a few hours and am wondering if anyone has any sources of information on this unit or any

Question Any Sources of Info On Japanese 45th field anti aircraft battalion

Hello,
    I've been trying to find information on the 45th field anti aircraft battalion (Japanese) for a few hours and am wondering if anyone has any sources of information on this unit or any information. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

D.B

Moved to the Japanese section, so hopefully, you will find answers to your question.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Here's the unit's history from the archives. Of note is that they fought the US beach landing on Cape Torokina in late 1943. In June, 1944 they got absorbed into the 6th Division on the island.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Any Sources of Info On Japanese 45th field anti aircraft battalion