Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

cap with neck cover

Article about: hello to all. I would need help for this cap with neck cover... for the translation if possible of the kangi on the neck cover and inside cap... thank you very much

Default cap with neck cover

hello to all. I would need help for this cap with neck cover... for the translation if possible of the kangi on the neck cover and inside cap... thank you very much
    cap with neck covercap with neck covercap with neck covercap with neck covercap with neck covercap with neck covercap with neck cover

The label is fake saying A, I, 9 Sato. Like a label taken off a Kindergarten kid's hat.

Ok thank you for translation Liquette ... and for the Kangi (s) of the nape protection ... I know they are difficult to perceive because erased but you never know...thanks

The writing on the flap was already on the scrap of cloth he used to make into this neck flap and was not intended to be on the hat. When the main tag is such kindergarten crap, gibberish on the flap cannot help regain credibility for the cap.

Tailors embroidered the family name in the liner or added a blank tag for the name in lower grade hats. You can see that the tag was not added there by any tailor, as evident from the crude hand sewing. It appears to be a civilian cap made to look army.

thank you for your point of view

"Only a pimp in a Louisiana whore house carries a pearl handled revolver"
    - General George Smith Patton Jr.