Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Dust Goggle Help and Translation Help Please

Article about: I picked up the goggles, assuming Japanese Dust Goggles. I read a few threads on this forum and the internet. All provided added info but it does not seem like this style of goggles is accep

Default Dust Goggle Help and Translation Help Please

I picked up the goggles, assuming Japanese Dust Goggles. I read a few threads on this forum and the internet. All provided added info but it does not seem like this style of goggles is accepted as military, but rather civilian goggles. Is that correct? I would like to ask for help with the writing on them. Hopefully adds to the story. Overall condition is good. No box or other. Came out of a local vets estate without any history. All thoughts and opinions are appreciated.
    John

Dust Goggle Help and Translation Help PleaseDust Goggle Help and Translation Help PleaseDust Goggle Help and Translation Help PleaseDust Goggle Help and Translation Help PleaseDust Goggle Help and Translation Help Please

Named to Fukuda.

福田
    Fukuda

-- Guy

Thank you Guy. I still trying to figure out if civilian or military. I have seen both opinions.
    John

Nice Rare early IJA Aviator goggles. Love it

Just for reference here is an example of a later style Army flight helmet and goggles.

Regards, GeoffDust Goggle Help and Translation Help PleaseDust Goggle Help and Translation Help PleaseDust Goggle Help and Translation Help Please

Thank you for showing your example.
    John