Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

First aid or medical equipment?

Article about: Ciao i have this gauze small boxes, one is dated 1939 and the other 1941, it was a first aid used from the soldier or a normal part of medical equipment? Thanks I known this type of first ai

?

Default First aid or medical equipment?

Ciao i have this gauze small boxes, one is dated 1939 and the other 1941, it was a first aid used from the soldier or a normal part of medical equipment? Thanks

First aid or medical equipment?First aid or medical equipment?

I known this type of first aid [ATTACH=CONFIG]1206848
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture First aid or medical equipment?  

The second one you show is the typical field dressing issued to each soldier in wartime to be carried inside the pocket located at the bottom of the left skirt lining of the jacket, the same system the Germans had in WW2. The other ones are for the medics' kits. Here's what the field dressing contained.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture First aid or medical equipment?  

?

Quote by nick komiya View Post
    The second one you show is the typical field dressing issued to each soldier in wartime to be carried inside the pocket located at the bottom of the left skirt lining of the jacket, the same system the Germans had in WW2. The other ones are for the medics' kits. Here's what the field dressing contained.
    Thank you, you are a guarantee on the Japanese militaria

?

Nick Komiya, of course only if you like and have time, you can translate what is write in the first aid (in label and up the kit) Thank you very much