Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

grouping military Photographer Hiromitsu Karasawa

Article about: Hello, This grouping belonged to military photographer Hiromitsu Karasawa. He also did a lot of movies before and afther the war. I have his personal photo album with 150 pictures from china

Default grouping military Photographer Hiromitsu Karasawa

Hello,

This grouping belonged to military photographer Hiromitsu Karasawa. He also did a lot of movies before and afther the war.
    I have his personal photo album with 150 pictures from china to tropics with tanks airplanes etc...
    But in my eyes these one are the pearls. i have his personal bracelets and military passes and admissions to military places.

Enjoy,
    Regards
    Delibes
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture grouping military Photographer Hiromitsu Karasawa   grouping military Photographer Hiromitsu Karasawa  

grouping military Photographer Hiromitsu Karasawa   grouping military Photographer Hiromitsu Karasawa  

grouping military Photographer Hiromitsu Karasawa   grouping military Photographer Hiromitsu Karasawa  

Gosh, Delibes, you certainly find some interesting stuff!!!
    Cheers,
    Tony

Thank you Tony.

Regards
    Delibes

MAP
    ?

Uber cool!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)