MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Hinomaru no Yosegaki Opinions

Article about: Hello all, I wanted to get some opinions on a flag that I was given. It came out of a local VFW Hall where it spent the last few decades hanging on a wall. It is in poor condition with tears

Default Hinomaru no Yosegaki Opinions

Hello all, I wanted to get some opinions on a flag that I was given. It came out of a local VFW Hall where it spent the last few decades hanging on a wall. It is in poor condition with tears, stains, and pinholes. Some portions of the writing are washed out and faded, so I doubt that much of it could be translated. Anyways I would greatly appreciate what your opinions, thanks!

Hinomaru no Yosegaki Opinions

It was given to Yoshimitsu Shibazaki by his company colleagues at Ohtake Joint Freighting Company, perhaps a company based in Ohtake Township Hiroshima.

Thank you Nick! I was not expecting much to be even readable from it.

?

Nick is the master! He cannot only read these wonderful treasures, he can understand them. He makes them tell their story, when there is a story to be told! Your flag is nice. It has a nice balance to my eye, an amount of wear that tells a story in itself, and is full of signatures and patriotic slogans. Treasure it!

PG-