Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

I need an expert to identify a Japanese WWII Scope

Article about: I need help again to identify what this Navy 4 X 15 degree Targeting scope was used on. I am sure someone on the forum knows. kaydee Dwight Brown kaydees@embarqmail.com

?

Default I need an expert to identify a Japanese WWII Scope

I need help again to identify what this Navy 4 X 15 degree Targeting scope was used on.
    I am sure someone on the forum knows.
    I need an expert to identify a Japanese WWII ScopeI need an expert to identify a Japanese WWII ScopeI need an expert to identify a Japanese WWII ScopeI need an expert to identify a Japanese WWII ScopeI need an expert to identify a Japanese WWII ScopeI need an expert to identify a Japanese WWII ScopeI need an expert to identify a Japanese WWII Scope
    kaydee
    Dwight Brown
    kaydees@embarqmail.com

The writing on the case says it is for a Type 89 FLAK gun.

?

Thanks Nick. Now I know what gun it went on and I believe there was two one for the right side and one for the left. Wish I had an image of the sights on the gun.
    kaydee

Found these two computer-generated graphics that show what I think is the placement for your gun site.

--Guy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I need an expert to identify a Japanese WWII Scope   I need an expert to identify a Japanese WWII Scope  

?

Guy,
    I don't think so look at this image of the sight. It doesn't come close. It look lke there are two alignment post and the sight is to the side, not straight on.
    I need an expert to identify a Japanese WWII Scope
    kaydee
    Dwight

Oh well, perhaps someone who knows for certain will educate us soon.

--Guy

?

guy,
    Thanks for trying. That is what makes finding the answers worth while. I am sure someone will have the answer.
    kaydee