Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I need help with this tunic

Article about: Hi guys, can someone please tell me what these two strings are for, and translate the tailors tag and name tag.I'm assuming you put your arms through them, but that looks like a pretty tight

Default I need help with this tunic

Hi guys, can someone please tell me what these two strings are for, and translate the tailors tag and name tag.I'm assuming you put your arms through them, but that looks like a pretty tight sqeeze. Thank you very much in advance, Bill.I need help with this tunic[A
    I need help with this tunicTTACH=CONFIG]1324885[/ATTACH]I need help with this tunic
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I need help with this tunic  
    Last edited by SHEMP H; 07-20-2019 at 10:55 PM.

?

Possibly just for hanging it up to dry after laundering...

I see no reason, or benefit, in trying to squeeze your arms through them!

Cheers,
    Bob

I have an officers tunic that has those same strings. I'd like to know what they are for as well
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I need help with this tunic   I need help with this tunic  

?

Can i see the picture of pocket of first tunic, or a complete picture, thanks

Hi Type 4, I don't know how to add photos to an existing thread properly , but the photo youa sked for got mixed in with the photos at the top.

MAP
    ?

Quote by SHEMP H View Post
    Hi Type 4, I don't know how to add photos to an existing thread properly , but the photo youa sked for got mixed in with the photos at the top.
    When you are replying in an existing thread, just click the "Go Advanced" button on the bottom right of the box. That will bring up the paper clip option to add photos.

As for the threads in the tunic. I agree with Bob that they are there for cleaning IMO.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks Map

MAP
    ?

It's all laid out, step by step in this liked thread. Just click the photos to expand

Visual Guide to Upload Photos
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hi Adogs, can you post a full photo of your tunic?

Here ya go
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I need help with this tunic  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast