Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Japanese Dog Tag with Adress

Article about: Hi, I picked up this Dog Tag with apparent adress on it... I did find Muakamachi in Sannohe Village in Aomori Prefacture... Can somebody read the adress more closely i think the 25 is maybe

?

Default Japanese Dog Tag with Adress

Hello again,
    I picked up this Dog Tag with apparent adress on it... I did find Muakamachi in Sannohe Village in Aomori Prefecture... Can somebody read the adress more closely i think the 25 is maybe the building adress???

Also what do you guys think this is a civilian tag to ID in case of bombing or an officers tag???? I add the translation by the seller... Maybe thats helpfull.

BTW, Nick im Sorry for buying another screwdriver tag again... Was not too expensive and plus the hanko stamps its kind of cool regardless... Reminded me of a US WW2 NOK tag thats why i picked it up.

Best regards.
    - Ben
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Japanese Dog Tag with Adress   Japanese Dog Tag with Adress  

It's a postwar civilian tag for an umbrella or such out of repurposed dog tag blank

?

Nick,
    Oh ok... Guess that was the last screwdriver tag i bought, lol.

Can you read the adress completely???? I know its next to the local castle there... Maybe i can Look up the house and justify my purchase like that...

But thanks already.
    - Ben

?

Never mind found it myself the number needs to be before the area.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Japanese Dog Tag with Adress