Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Japanese Havloc

Article about: Hello Everyone, A friend of mine wants to sell me this Havloc, but I have some concerns considering the rarity. I don’t have it in hand, but these are the photos he sent. I would love some

?

Default Japanese Havloc

Hello Everyone,
    A friend of mine wants to sell me this Havloc, but I have some concerns considering the rarity. I don’t have it in hand, but these are the photos he sent. I would love some more opinions as to its authenticity. Thanks in advance and I hope everyone likes the photos.Japanese HavlocJapanese HavlocJapanese HavlocJapanese Havloc

Be very very careful with these, they're a minefield and very expensive, I've been collecting Japanese 25+ years off and on, and I still don't own a set of these for those reasons.
    "Only a pimp in a Louisiana whore house carries a pearl handled revolver"
    - General George Smith Patton Jr.

?

Thanks for the response. I know exactly what you mean. I’ve never found any definitive information about these. Nick’s article concerning them was interesting but still left me with questions. Fortunately my friend is not pressuring me to by it until we get a definitive answer about authenticity. It would be a great score if it was real.

Vpep, of what I have read and seen over the years I don't like the material,hooks and where the date stamp is located, I could be wrong. Maybe Jareth or Adachi will swing by and help you.
    "Only a pimp in a Louisiana whore house carries a pearl handled revolver"
    - General George Smith Patton Jr.

?

Look at Nick’s research reference sticky at top of page

?

Nick’s article was the first thing I searched. Absolutely a terrific article.