Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Japanese NCO Sword Knott Opinion

Article about: Hi I have had this sword knot for over 20yrs. How does it look? Original?

Default Japanese NCO Sword Knot Opinion

Hi

I have had this sword knot for over 20yrs. How does it look? Original?

Japanese NCO Sword  Knott Opinion
    Last edited by rbminis; 02-07-2016 at 06:43 AM.

You will likely get the same response you got over on WAF, looks like a good one to me.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you for the help. Does it look complete. I notice that some seem to have an extra leather keeper?? While others do not.

I have seen variations. Yours does not appear to have any holes or method of attaching any other parts. You can see another variation in this thread.
    My Lucky Type 95
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you for the help.

?

Interesting piece. I can say that I've had a dozen or more of these over the years and they all looked alike but different than yours. I have seen a couple dozen others, again all the same as mine but different than yours. Does that mean yours is not authentic, I would not go that far but would like to see at least one other like yours before saying it is period authentic.

Regards,
    Stu

As we do not allow the use of outside photo hosting sites here, I have uploaded your photos directly to this thread. If not the thread will become useless in the future.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...uncements.html
    Ralph.

I did check the stitching with a black light and nothing did glow. Not sure if this helps....

Ralph

thank you

These items were made as a cottage industry so it is not unusual to find minor differences in the manner of manufacture. Nice period original piece.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast