Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Japanese officers Katana

Article about: Another one of my little pick up's, quite a while ago now, a bit more towards the pension It's a nice Japanese officers Katana, with original knot, and a nice little plaque given to a Lt Col

Default Japanese officers Katana

Another one of my little pick up's, quite a while ago now, a bit more towards the pension

It's a nice Japanese officers Katana, with original knot, and a nice little plaque given to a Lt Col Ansel by HQ Brigade.

What makes it special, is that it came with the original letter from HQ Malaysia, to the Lt Col, saying that he could keep it as a war souvenir .............. Much better than those capture swords that are around!

I have had it apart, and had the tang translated, it appears it was made in China!!! and before you say fake ................... When the Japanese invaded Manchuria, they took over the iron works, so it's legit, dates from 1936ish
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Japanese officers Katana   Japanese officers Katana  

Japanese officers Katana   Japanese officers Katana  

Japanese officers Katana  
    Attached Images Attached Images Japanese officers Katana 

?

Default Re: Japanese officers Katana

Very nice

?

Default Re: Japanese officers Katana

John , that`s a super example , with known history , really special , i love it
    Al