Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Japanese Type 92 Field Phone to share

Article about: I picked this up a while ago and would like to share. I am not married to it but it was too nice of condition to pass up. Complete example. The spare parts kit is complete also. Who would ha

Default Japanese Type 92 Field Phone to share

I picked this up a while ago and would like to share. I am not married to it but it was too nice of condition to pass up. Complete example. The spare parts kit is complete also. Who would have carried this heavy item out of the jungle, radioman! I am hooked on Japanese items. Apologies for the number of pics but this is a nice example for research.
    John
    Japanese Type 92 Field Phone to shareJapanese Type 92 Field Phone to shareJapanese Type 92 Field Phone to shareJapanese Type 92 Field Phone to shareJapanese Type 92 Field Phone to shareJapanese Type 92 Field Phone to shareJapanese Type 92 Field Phone to shareJapanese Type 92 Field Phone to shareJapanese Type 92 Field Phone to shareJapanese Type 92 Field Phone to share

Additional pics
    John

Japanese Type 92 Field Phone to shareJapanese Type 92 Field Phone to shareJapanese Type 92 Field Phone to shareJapanese Type 92 Field Phone to shareJapanese Type 92 Field Phone to shareJapanese Type 92 Field Phone to shareJapanese Type 92 Field Phone to shareJapanese Type 92 Field Phone to shareJapanese Type 92 Field Phone to shareJapanese Type 92 Field Phone to share

More pics.
    John
    Japanese Type 92 Field Phone to shareJapanese Type 92 Field Phone to shareJapanese Type 92 Field Phone to share

Nice. Made by the Oki Electric Company
    沖電気株式会社
    Oki Denki Kabushikigaisha

They still exist
    Founded in 1881.

?

Beautiful item!

Thank you for the information. Good to know.
    John

MAP
    ?

That's a cool piece John!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)