MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Kinky Exotica

Article about: Here's another page from my obscure insignia and badges file. Ever seen a sailor's cap with the cap ribbon saying Southern Manchuria Railway?

Default Kinky Exotica

Here's another page from my obscure insignia and badges file. Ever seen a sailor's cap with the cap ribbon saying Southern Manchuria Railway?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kinky Exotica  

Default "Kinky" ?????

Quote by nick komiya View Post
    ...Ever seen a sailor's cap with the cap ribbon saying Southern Manchuria Railway?
    Hmmmmm .... for school girls? HEY! A guy can dream, can't he?

Besides .... YOU'RE the one who wrote "kinky."
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kinky Exotica   Kinky Exotica  

Attached Images Attached Images Kinky Exotica 

?

Now that is cool. I have never seen such insignia outside of the regular SMR emblem. I started a tiny collection of SMR/NCR items, but SMR stuff at least seems to be somewhat of a minefield over at YahooJ.

A somewhat related question for you, Nick. Does your information include any pictures of insignia/emblem usage for Central China Railways?

Tom

?

Lol 33 views. Well 34 if You count Me now. Naturally I just looked to make sure it was suitable for the rest of You

I knew this kind of stuff was up tomp's alley, so here's more Manchurian Chu-Chu stuff from 1913.
    I only came upon this while looking for naval arsenal insignia, so I have not done any search on other parts of the rail. However, sometime ago I found the complete Manchurian army uniform regs and also uniforms for the Koumingtang Chinese Army.

?

Wow, that is some bizarre stuff -- made my day! Thanks, Nick!

Tom

This type of thing just spoils movies for us. Now we'll be complaining they got the Manchurian Railway Hotel's Bell Hop uniform all wrong.

?

Will have to watch this little gem again to see what's what. Probably no question of historical accuracy, etc. in this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzyE4m1BDkI

Tom

Quote by tomp View Post
    Will have to watch this little gem again to see what's what. Probably no question of historical accuracy, etc. in this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzyE4m1BDkI

Tom
    100% authentic!

(^_____^)

--Guy

Continuing with the bizarre, here's what greeted you in Navy Prison. Note the crossed bones type jailor insignia and even their own dagger and swords.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast