Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need help please

Article about: Good evening gents, I'm not sure that I'm posting this in the right forum, if not will one of the mods please move. Can someone please tell me how I can bring out the name and number of what

Default Need help please

Good evening gents, I'm not sure that I'm posting this in the right forum, if not will one of the mods please move. Can someone please tell me how I can bring out the name and number of what appears to be the person who brought this home? By the way is anybody out there going to the show at Ag. hall in A llentown 2/8 and 2/9 ? Thank you in advance and thanks for looking.

BillNeed help pleaseNeed help pleaseNeed help please

?

Here is a old , Well new to me trick , Put your phone on (Negative colors )invert image and look at it on camera mode. It won't save the pic that way , but you will see it.
    I tried it on your pic and its coming out brighter. In person it should shine!!
    It works on webbing also from what I've heard.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Thank you Phil

Bill

?

Did it work??
    Right!! You can see it!!!

If you need steps to get your phone to it. I have the android way

SF
    Phil

I'll try it tomorrow Phil, I'm on my way out to go Saturday night slummin

Thank you, Bill

MAP
    ?

Inverting colors often works as Phil noted..but in this case may be difficult given that the brown and black are so close in shades.

I tried the inverting on my software and results were no better (could be my software). But playing with the Hue and Saturation and then playing with the contrast may help.

Here is my attempt. Not great. The pencil is so faded it may be near impossible

Need help please
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks Map

Bill

Morning gents, I've tried everything but this seems to be the closest I'll get.I tried min. saturation and max. posturizing.Thanks for your help.

Bill Attachment 1377270
    Last edited by Alan M; 02-02-2020 at 05:02 PM.

Please ignore post #8, Itried to cancel it but couldn't, can mod please delete for me, thanks,.

Bill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast