Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

possibility navy landing force?

Article about: Hello everyone, This came in today some pictures navy landing force with a flag. My hope is now is the flag related navy landing force or not? As always your help and time is very appreciate

Default possibility navy landing force?

Hello everyone,

This came in today some pictures navy landing force with a flag.
    My hope is now is the flag related navy landing force or not?
    As always your help and time is very appreciated!!!

Regards Delibespossibility navy landing force?

?

It is named to Sailor 1st Class Fujii Nobuaki in the Shanghai Special Naval Landing Force Haji Unit, 1st Company, Command Platoon. Haji Unit was the Shanghai SNLF's 10th battalion, made from a mixture of Kure and Sasebo SNLF units and famously took part in the Siege of Sihang Warehouse during the Battle of Shanghai in 1937.
    Would really appreciate a closeup of some of the photos. I can tell you if they have any relation to the unit.
    Last edited by adachi; 03-30-2021 at 07:17 PM.

Please do post individual images of the pics and flag when time permits. Ty for posting!
    S

The flag was made up by a faker by the name of Kondo, resident of Chiba Prefecture. I put up many examples of his fakes in the fake flags thread at WAF.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture possibility navy landing force?  
    Last edited by Nick Komiya; 03-30-2021 at 07:50 PM.

?

This is really a case of being too good to be true. In Japan anyone who knows Rikusentai knows Haji Battalion in the Shanghai SNLF. They're probably the most famous unit in that battle, but quite small in size and only existed for a short duration. I have to say that writing easily fooled me though. In a world with so many bad fakes, I suppose it's not hard to let your guard down on a really good fake.

That's a shame.

I have the luck that my contact take it back when i am not happy with it so for me it is not so bad. I am just concern it goes in other hands without knowing it is a bad flag.
    Thank you all

Regards

Just had my friend on whatsap. He refund the flag and i recieved the pictures to compensate he excused to me that he didn't saw it was a fake. Everyone do mistakes lucky for us is nick there to help us.
    Thank you again nick!!!
    Anyway enjoy the pictures and the flag goes in my fake section.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture possibility navy landing force?   possibility navy landing force?  

possibility navy landing force?   possibility navy landing force?  

?

Thank you for the photos. The sailor is an engineer, so certainly not the person the fake flag is named to. They appear to be photos taken in 1938 or later, so relation to Haji Unit is very unlikely. The squad photo is nice. The bottom photo is not naval landing forces, it's Tsuchiura Air Corps.

Quote by adachi View Post
    Thank you for the photos. The sailor is an engineer, so certainly not the person the fake flag is named to. They appear to be photos taken in 1938 or later, so relation to Haji Unit is very unlikely. The squad photo is nice. The bottom photo is not naval landing forces, it's Tsuchiura Air Corps.
    No wonder it didn't make sense to me! I was trying to read that from right to left!!!

"Empty Beach Land" ???? 空浦土

I feel so ..... so ..... so

possibility navy landing force?

土浦空 同年兵
    Tsuchiura Air [corps], Same year soldiers

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast