Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

post war souvenir flag plus another smaller for review

Article about: a dealer in antique shop my wife in has these two Japanese items that were in a trunk lot she got. She offered to me but I'm not sure if second item wwii or postwar. the flag looks post to m

Default post war souvenir flag plus another smaller for review

a dealer in antique shop my wife in has these two Japanese items that were in a trunk lot she got. She offered to me but I'm not sure if second item wwii or postwar. the flag looks post to me. I would appreciate information on the second item. thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture post war souvenir flag plus another smaller for review   post war souvenir flag plus another smaller for review  

?

2nd item is a blood chit. Basically worn by allied (in this case US) pilots who crashed and needed help. I believe if whoever found the pilot got him to where he needed going, they would receive compensation. Google blood chit nationalist China and a lot of these pop up. I believe heavily reproduced over the years. If original, they can be worth a pretty penny.

Tom

thank you; I will move to allied forum for further review of blood chit