Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Surrender Leaflet?

Article about: Saw this purported surrender leaflet. Described as being air dropped by the U.S. during WWII. Thought it might be of interest to this group. Originality unknown.

?

Default Surrender Leaflet?

Saw this purported surrender leaflet. Described as being air dropped by the U.S. during WWII. Thought it might be of interest to this group. Originality unknown.

Surrender Leaflet?
    Surrender Leaflet?

I can't be sure? but it looks original to me with the print code on the reverse.

?

Would be interesting to know if there is a list of the various leaflets that the U.S. may have dropped on any of the Axis powers during WWII. I have not come across anything related to this topic.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Bobby View Post
    Would be interesting to know if there is a list of the various leaflets that the U.S. may have dropped on any of the Axis powers during WWII. I have not come across anything related to this topic.
    There was a very nice member here (LoyalHistorian) who had what I think was a significant amount of leaflets and seemed quite knowledgeable. She hasn't been on the forum for quite sometime but she might be able to help you if you PM her and she sees it.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

This was my go to as it listed all of the propaganda leaflets - PsyWar.Org Offline - but all I’m getting is a message that it has been taken down until summer 2021