Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Thoughts About This Navy Helmet Liner

Article about: Hello Everyone, I would like to get some opinions on this navy helmet liner. Unfortunately this is the only photo I have. Am I missing anything about this liner that says reproduction? I loo

?

Default Thoughts About This Navy Helmet Liner

Hello Everyone,
    I would like to get some opinions on this navy helmet liner. Unfortunately this is the only photo I have. Am I missing anything about this liner that says reproduction? I look forward to hearing everyone’s opinions. Thank you in advanceThoughts About This Navy Helmet Liner

Unused liner in a helmet that shows wear. Replaced at some point post war. The details of liner looks different than other examples I have seen, from the one pic. I would not be a buyer but the helmet might display well if the rest of the helmet is good. More pics would be needed.
    John

?

Thank you for the reply. Here is the only other photo provided. The mismatched wear was m concern as well. I haven’t handled any navy helmets before, so that’s why I’m deferring to forum members with more knowledge.Thoughts About This Navy Helmet Liner

?

My gut feeling is it’s fine and has always been together. Looks like a typical late navy liner. Has owners kanji and an American name.

yes i like it to.

?

Thank you guys for your replies. I appreciate the opinions I definitely like it but I guess I just wanted some reassuring

One looker late navy liner.