MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Translation request?

Article about: Hello everyone, I was lucky to find another pilot album. There are 2 pictures where i need a translation please. As always any help is very appreciated. Regards Delibes

Default Translation request?

Hello everyone,

I was lucky to find another pilot album.
    There are 2 pictures where i need a translation please?
    As always any help is very appreciated!!!

Regards DelibesTranslation request?Translation request?Translation request?Translation request?
    Last edited by delibes; 10-24-2021 at 12:07 PM.

The first photo lists crew of a plane as Pilot, Lt. Col. Hayashi, Flt Engineer Master Sergeant InaXX, Radioman Master Sergeant Mochizuki.

The other photo features lyrics of a company song for the 2nd Comp. "With the engine roaring, soars the falcon high above the clouds. With brilliant Hinomarus on the wings and a bolt of lightning adorning the tail, that's us, the 2nd Comp."
    Bolt of lightning on the tail wing may possibly indicate the 11th squadron as shown in the photo below.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Translation request?  

Thank you nick for youre time and translation it is very appreciated. Love it when i have a name or a unit. Thanks to youre translation i searched and i put some little pictures of planes flying under magnifying glass and you see a bolt on the tail. So it is maybe like you said 11th squadron. Very cool to see the history pop up again with this album.
    Regards Delibes