Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Translation Request: Paybook 2, Please

Article about: Type4 is still working with the Admin to figure out why he's not able to post pictures. In the meantime: Requesting help with his 2nd paybook, please! Thank you in advance!

Default Translation Request: Paybook 2, Please

Type4 is still working with the Admin to figure out why he's not able to post pictures. In the meantime: Requesting help with his 2nd paybook, please!

Thank you in advance!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Translation Request: Paybook 2, Please   Translation Request: Paybook 2, Please  

Translation Request: Paybook 2, Please   Translation Request: Paybook 2, Please  

Translation Request: Paybook 2, Please   Translation Request: Paybook 2, Please  

Translation Request: Paybook 2, Please  

Yoshihiro Uchida, Infantry, 16th Div. 56th Rgt., joined 1st Dec. 1916.

?

Bruce and Nick thanks a lot, i not known why not can more upload pictures, i make same procedure but not function more

Try logging out once completely and re-enter with password to clear the photo palette.

?

I go out evry time and than make a new login, or you intend to do a new account?

Rod
    ?

Quote by Type4 View Post
    not known why not can more upload pictures, i make same procedure but not function more
    If you haven't already, check the bottom of the page for: "Go full site" link.

You will get bumped to the front page of warrelics site and will have to go to Axis forums - Japanese forum to get back here.

That at least was the answer to my issues, hopefully your's too. Annoyingly my tablet defaults to a lite version without pic loading capabilities.

?

I try Rod but nothing at the moment of upload not appear the picture

Do you start by clicking the "Go Advanced" button between the "Post Quick Reply" and "Cancel"?

?

Bruce i do that but nothing