Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Type 3 holster for Nambu Type 14

Article about: I picked up a good reference example of a type 3 holster for the Type 14. Came with a spare striker, which was a bonus. I believe this was made at Nagoya. Help with date please. I need to ap

Default Type 3 holster for Nambu Type 14

I picked up a good reference example of a type 3 holster for the Type 14. Came with a spare striker, which was a bonus. I believe this was made at Nagoya. Help with date please. I need to apologize for not being able to read Kanji dates by now. If the date on the back is legit it would have been acquired during the occupation period in Japan. Holster was acquired from a WWII vet estate but without any additional information. Thanks for looking. All thoughts and opinions are appreciated.
    John

Type 3 holster for Nambu Type 14Type 3 holster for Nambu Type 14Type 3 holster for Nambu Type 14Type 3 holster for Nambu Type 14Type 3 holster for Nambu Type 14Type 3 holster for Nambu Type 14

?

I am not 100% sure what I am seeing here but here goes my best shot.
    Nagoya Arsenal logo followed by 昭十三二.

Info I received from another board member stated Showa 13, 2nd month possibly. I am not sure when they stopped stamping the month of production and just stamped the year.
    John