Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Unusual Cavalry Techou

Article about: I wanted to share an unusual techou I picked up recently that rarely comes on the market. While regimental cavalry (within a division) booklets are fairly uncommon, an example from one of th

?

Default Unusual Cavalry Techou

I wanted to share an unusual techou I picked up recently that rarely comes on the market. While regimental cavalry (within a division) booklets are fairly uncommon, an example from one of the cavalry brigades is quite rare in my experience. This example is for a soldier who was with the 1st Cavalry Brigade/Cavalry Group, within the 1st artillery company (horse artillery). His specialty was carpentry, so possibly working as a wheelwright? He was with the cavalry in late 1930s with numerous action/garrison entries in Manchuria (not shown), attended roll call in 1941 and brought back in to a home defense unit known as the 7th Special Garrison Engineer Unit in 1944, ultimately ending up with the 3rd Independent Tank Brigade HQ in Chiba. I am always interested in seeing unusual/rare booklets in other collections. If you happen to have something like an air balloon unit booklet, armored train unit, something similar, I would like to see pictures if possible. Thanks for looking!

Tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unusual Cavalry Techou   Unusual Cavalry Techou  

Unusual Cavalry Techou