Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Fantasy band?

Article about: Hello everybody! On the last auction i was so excited about this armband, to excited that i didnt do any research on it. Can somebody tell me more about this armband? Fantasy or real??

Default Fantasy band?

Hello everybody!

On the last auction i was so excited about this armband, to excited that i didnt do any research on it.
    Can somebody tell me more about this armband?
    Fantasy or real??Fantasy band?

Without any rock-solid proof and provenance, I would suspect fake.

The Holocaust and associated items are highly faked.

This particular color coding indicated any of the "asocial" categories, (Roma (Modern day Pakistan and India), Gypsy, nonconformists, vagrants and other groups)

With only one image I would be very hesitant to determine authenticity.

Smitty

?

Although the specific pattern of insignia was used, the piece shown is not a genuine example. It is indeed a fantasy design.

Carl

One other thing to consider.. The deception ploy of many trying to sell reproductions is to distract from the item for sale as the eyes tend to focus on the backdrop, in this case the Third Reich flag or banner.

Unsuspecting, unknowing and unfortunately uneducated will automatically presume the armband is original since it is paired with a Third Reich flag, which may also be fake, but it is distracting enough to "convince" someone to purchase the armband without giving it a second thought..

Best regards

Smitty