Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Not Just Auschwitz

Article about: Not Just Auschwitz... As another International Holocaust Remembrance Day arrives, i.e. today, 27th January, the world remembers the worst crime in modern history. However, despite the day ma

Hi Carl, thank you for the post and the knowledge you continue to bring to the forum. With the greatest respect and for the sake of accurancy ,as you said..not just Auschwitz....I think its worth mentioning that 6 other genocides are also remembered on NHD. History seems to look the other way with regards to Stalins 6.5 million gulag and purge victims and doesnt
    include the millions of soldiers he sent to their deaths.
    On a seperate note., as moderator I would be grateful if you would PM with regard to why my thread on 2 two Zyklon tins was closed. If you have any reference material on the Degesch production period or have ever encountered a differently designed tin I would appreciate the infomation....ps not a copy and paste troll as a member kindly speculated without a shred of evidence....all my own words and thoughts....the facts are facts.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Not Just Auschwitz  

Just spotted typo 5 not 6 lol

?

Another year passes...

The commemorative events are streamed live on day marking the 78th anniversary since Auschwitz was liberated. Further details can be found in the link below:

78th Anniversary / Auschwitz-Birkenau

?

It's terrible what fear of "others/foreigners" did in the past, I hoped it had changed over the years, but reading the current news I'm not optimistic.
    RIP to the millions who lost their lives.

As the war in the Ukraine rages on.. I can't help but think about the same areas where fighting is going on today what happened in those forests and other areas 80 years ago where so many were murdered, and mass graves dug. Chilling and Haunting...

Sad to think that the once Liberators of some of the Concentration Camps in WW2 have now become the oppressors.

Let us not forgot those who suffered and died.

Smitty

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2