MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine 1st model Clemen&Jung etched dagger with M38 pommel and portepee

Article about: Hello Gents, This one came in yesterday. An Clemen & Jung in top condition, blade is mint. Proost, Ron

?

Default Kriegsmarine 1st model Clemen&Jung etched dagger with M38 pommel and portepee

Hello Gents,

This one came in yesterday. An Clemen & Jung in top condition, blade is mint.

Proost,
    Ron

Kriegsmarine 1st model Clemen&Jung etched dagger with M38 pommel and portepee Kriegsmarine 1st model Clemen&Jung etched dagger with M38 pommel and portepee

Kriegsmarine 1st model Clemen&Jung etched dagger with M38 pommel and portepee Kriegsmarine 1st model Clemen&Jung etched dagger with M38 pommel and portepee

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 1st model Clemen&Jung etched dagger with M38 pommel and portepee
    P
    Many

Rare as Hens teeth Ron .
    This is a rarely encountered producer for this type of dagger.
    Everything is untouched about it and I can still see some of the original gilting remaining.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thanks Larry. It was better than expected so I couldn’t be happier.

Ron

?

Hi Ron,
    nice score. Congrats.
    Best,
    Oleg.

?

Hi Oleg,
    Thanks

Ron

?

Hi Ron,
    Really nice and rare M 29 Clemen&Jung. Your dagger confirms the rule that the early C&J (stamped logo on both sides of the blade) always goes with a replacement pommel.
    Thanks for showing.
    Regards
    Jakub

?

Hi Jakub,

Thanks for your response. I thought that it was a M38 KM dagger.
    So that’s a nice bonus for me that it’s an M29.
    Thanks.

Best regards,

Ron

Beautiful and rare C&J Navy Ron, can’t go wrong with that stamped logo. Nice piece!

?

Ron, it's just my opinion, voice in the discussion.

Best
    Jakub

?

Thanks Jakub,

Maybe there are more opinions coming.

Ron