Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Imperial 1901 WKC damascus dagger by Friedrich Ohlinger & Imperial etched Applicanten bayonet

Article about: Here 2 beauties 1x WKC Deluxe imperial dagger M1901, damast blade made by Friedrich Ohlinger (F.O. marked Tang), great blade in superb condition! and a lovely Deluxe guard & pommel with

?

Default Imperial 1901 WKC damascus dagger by Friedrich Ohlinger & Imperial etched Applicanten bayonet

Here 2 beauties
    1x WKC Deluxe imperial dagger M1901, damast blade made by Friedrich Ohlinger (F.O. marked Tang), great blade in superb condition! and a lovely Deluxe guard & pommel with ivory grip.
    The scabbard is one piece of art, totally hand enhanced.
    1x Applicants dagger, wartime produced (1916-18) iron fitted dagger with the super rare original frog, traces of the thin guilding are still visible.
    The etch on the unmarked blade (very common on imperial marine daggers) is superb, my best guess is an eickhorn production.

Enjoy the pics!

Regards
    Ger
    Imperial 1901 WKC damascus dagger by Friedrich Ohlinger & Imperial etched Applicanten bayonetImperial 1901 WKC damascus dagger by Friedrich Ohlinger & Imperial etched Applicanten bayonetImperial 1901 WKC damascus dagger by Friedrich Ohlinger & Imperial etched Applicanten bayonetImperial 1901 WKC damascus dagger by Friedrich Ohlinger & Imperial etched Applicanten bayonetImperial 1901 WKC damascus dagger by Friedrich Ohlinger & Imperial etched Applicanten bayonet
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Imperial 1901 WKC damascus dagger by Friedrich Ohlinger & Imperial etched Applicanten bayonet   Imperial 1901 WKC damascus dagger by Friedrich Ohlinger & Imperial etched Applicanten bayonet  

Imperial 1901 WKC damascus dagger by Friedrich Ohlinger & Imperial etched Applicanten bayonet   Imperial 1901 WKC damascus dagger by Friedrich Ohlinger & Imperial etched Applicanten bayonet  

Imperial 1901 WKC damascus dagger by Friedrich Ohlinger & Imperial etched Applicanten bayonet   Imperial 1901 WKC damascus dagger by Friedrich Ohlinger & Imperial etched Applicanten bayonet  

Imperial 1901 WKC damascus dagger by Friedrich Ohlinger & Imperial etched Applicanten bayonet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Imperial 1901 WKC damascus dagger by Friedrich Ohlinger & Imperial etched Applicanten bayonet
    P
    Many

?

Smile

?

Nice catch, Ger! Congrats.
    Best,
    Oleg.

Absolutely stunning pieces
    -TJ-

There is no other forum that I know of that has the content in contributions as seen here.
    Priceless Ger..and another fantastic rarity.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Awesome , look at the colour of the ivory grip , i love patina and witnessing the rubbing from being worn on all the high spots .. it tells tales of history from way before my existence on this planet , this coupled with the 'piece de resistance' the damast blade , all encased with the creatively hand enhanced scabbard , it doesn't get any better for me ! The applicants example , having the same attributes , has me smouldering seeing the gilt still lying in the low areas ..just how i like to see these old boys , the blade carrying a beautiful etching , which is still in remarkable condition considering its age . Thanks for showing these beauties Ger, they are a sight for sore eyes and a real treat for me !
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

?

Thank you Gents for the nice words!
    Appreciated

Ger

Two words Ger!!
    Beautiful and beautiful

?

Hi Ger,
    First class daggers!
    I have the pleasure to have a twin brother to Your 1901 WKC with a small differences in the finish of decorative details.
    Thanks for showing!

Regards
    Jakub

?

Quote by Sorge View Post
    Hi Ger,
    First class daggers!
    I have the pleasure to have a twin brother to Your 1901 WKC with a small differences in the finish of decorative details.
    Thanks for showing!

Regards
    Jakub
    Jakub i would love to see your Applicants and your twin 1901 here too, would be great if you would add some pics of your beauties!

Best
    Ger

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast