Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Eickhorn Kriegsmarine dagger - Need Opinion

Article about: help

Default Eickhorn Kriegsmarine dagger - Need Opinion

Hi everyone, I've seen this kriegsmarine dagger and in my opinion it looks good, I think it's all original, what do you think?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eickhorn Kriegsmarine dagger - Need Opinion   Eickhorn Kriegsmarine dagger - Need Opinion  

Eickhorn Kriegsmarine dagger - Need Opinion   Eickhorn Kriegsmarine dagger - Need Opinion  

Eickhorn Kriegsmarine dagger - Need Opinion   Eickhorn Kriegsmarine dagger - Need Opinion  

Eickhorn Kriegsmarine dagger - Need Opinion  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eickhorn Kriegsmarine dagger - Need Opinion
    P
    Many

Nobody?

Have you tried on your own to use the forums internal search engine and also the many comparable threads in this sub forum?

There are many threads on this type of dagger.

Do you know just by looking at the logo what production period it appears to be?
    If you know this....that would be a good starting place in putting this production period type into the search engine above.

Best Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Yeah it's a late Eickhorn trademark, post 1941

?

Hi gents,
    the dagger looks good. All parts are by Eickhorn.
    Best,
    Oleg.

Thank you! I'm glad to know that everything is ok, the seller told me that it comes with a certificate of originality from militaria-archiv carsten baldes e.k

?

Quote by SilluAgain View Post
    Thank you! I'm glad to know that everything is ok, the seller told me that it comes with a certificate of originality from militaria-archiv carsten baldes e.k
    Well that saves you 1 leaf of toiletpaper

COA are in a lot of cases more then questionable, for example the ones provided by Ralf Siegert, author of many German reference books!
    provide yourself with knowledge instead of paper!
    I'm collection daggers, not stories or fairytales

Ger

Thank you, I try to learn as much as I can. This dagger already looked original to me, but I like to know the opinion of other collectors so I don't mess it up