Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ideas for Kriegsmarine showcase?

Article about: Was thinking of putting this in a case,pistol,dagger and eagle.Would the blue back ground work or would red be better?

Default Ideas for Kriegsmarine showcase?

Was thinking of putting this in a case,pistol,dagger and eagle.Would the blue back ground work or would red be better?The last pic with the flash makes the blue look lighter,its in between the two colors shown.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ideas for Kriegsmarine showcase?   Ideas for Kriegsmarine showcase?  

Ideas for Kriegsmarine showcase?   Ideas for Kriegsmarine showcase?  

Ideas for Kriegsmarine showcase?   Ideas for Kriegsmarine showcase?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ideas for Kriegsmarine showcase?
    P
    Many

Navy Blue (Dark) for me Mate just my opinion
    Last edited by reneblacky; 10-27-2018 at 02:29 AM. Reason: added text

Navy Blue.

Thanks Rene&Martin,navy blue,that makes sense!I have an old moth eaten US navy jacket,need to do something with anyway.

Quote by Toecutter View Post
    Thanks Rene,navy blue,that makes sense!I have an old moth eaten US navy jacket,need to do something with anyway.
    Perfect Mate

My preference would be a beat up Kriegs flag.
    John

MAP
    ?

Navy Blue is the appropriate color but the pistol will get lost IMHO.

I really like the idea of a Kriegs flag (I would get a repro) but I think it would be too "busy"

So in the end, I go to my default....Red Velvet. It will make the items PoP instead of blending in.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks guys appreciate it!Something to think about,maybe try different back grounds and see which one looks best.Map I do have a piece of red velvet left over from an ss insignia case.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Toecutter View Post
    Thanks guys appreciate it!Something to think about,maybe try different back grounds and see which one looks best.Map I do have a piece of red velvet left over from an ss insignia case.

Give it a shot! I am partial to a nice dark(er) red velvet for most of my display items. I know it is a bit over used but it really highlights most third reich items the best IMHO given the heavy use of the black, red, white, silver and black colors.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

JMM
    ?

Red
    It makes the items stand out

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast