Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Imperial navy dagger, help indefinitely personalized name

Article about: Hi to all . came across such an interesting personalized dagger, can you help me find where to find information about the owner?

?

Default Imperial navy dagger, help indefinitely personalized name

Hi to all . came across such an interesting personalized dagger, can you help me find where to find information about the owner?

I am also interested in the image of a trident and an oar on the Dagger blade, does this show that this is the so-called «annual» dagger?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Imperial navy dagger, help indefinitely personalized name   Imperial navy dagger, help indefinitely personalized name  

Imperial navy dagger, help indefinitely personalized name   Imperial navy dagger, help indefinitely personalized name  

Imperial navy dagger, help indefinitely personalized name   Imperial navy dagger, help indefinitely personalized name  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Imperial navy dagger, help indefinitely personalized name
    P
    Many

?

Hi,
    so called “annual” daggers? Which daggers do you mean? I see a standard etching motif here.
    Best,
    Oleg.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Imperial navy dagger, help indefinitely personalized name  

?

Quote by thebig View Post
    Hi,
    so called “annual” daggers? Which daggers do you mean? I see a standard etching motif here.
    Best,
    Oleg.
    +1
    nothing out of the ordinary here.

Ger