Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Adolf Braun dagger with orange grip

Article about: Hi guys. I am really happy today. I am very glad to show you my new addition, a KM dagger by distributor firm Adolf Braun, Berlin in top condition. This dagger is a textbook piece with all p

?

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model Adolf Braun dagger with orange grip

Hi guys.
    I am really happy today. I am very glad to show you my new addition, a KM dagger by distributor firm Adolf Braun, Berlin in top condition. This dagger is a textbook piece with all parts by Alcoso. A late portepee of cellon is original knotted.
    I hope you like the dagger too.
    Best,
    Oleg.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model Adolf Braun dagger with orange grip   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Adolf Braun dagger with orange grip  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Adolf Braun dagger with orange grip   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Adolf Braun dagger with orange grip  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Adolf Braun dagger with orange grip   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Adolf Braun dagger with orange grip  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model Adolf Braun dagger with orange grip
    P
    Many

?

More pictures.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model Adolf Braun dagger with orange grip   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Adolf Braun dagger with orange grip  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Adolf Braun dagger with orange grip  

A beautiful complete set. The gilt is especially nice to see. The orange grip gives it an impressive appearance. An excellent find and pick up! Well done, indeed!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Very nice indeed. I'd kick my wife out of bed for it ha!

Love the dagger and love seeing gloves worn while handling the dagger .
    Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Very Nice complete Dagger and Hardware

Hi Oleg....nice and rare find..and thankyou for posting the connection between Alcoso and Adolf Braun for our readers here.

The dagger is in top grade condition including the portepee.

Would you know of other distributors who also had contracts with Alcoso?

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

An amazing time capsule piece! Virtually mint condition, one of the few! Congrats. Bob

?

Thank you, Gentlemen.
    Larry, I only know Adolf Braun as a distributor of Alcoso.
    Regards,
    Oleg.

?

Oleg a true beauty!
    Always a bonus to see a orange grip on a KM dagger!
    Nice Alcoso diamond behind the release button, as it should be!
    Great one to have in any collecrtion, and thx for sharing.

Regards
    Ger

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast