Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Alcoso dagger with yellow trolon grip and porteepe

Article about: Hi guys, here my new addition, a KM dagger by Alcoso. The dagger is a textbook and a rare variation with an early maker mark, a plain blade and an yellow trollon grip. The Portepee is from n

?

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model Alcoso dagger with yellow trolon grip and porteepe

Hi guys,
    here my new addition, a KM dagger by Alcoso. The dagger is a textbook and a rare variation with an early maker mark, a plain blade and an yellow trollon grip. The Portepee is from neylon. The condition of the dagger is very good.
    I hope you like it too.
    Best regards
    Oleg.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model Alcoso dagger with yellow trolon grip and porteepe   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Alcoso dagger with yellow trolon grip and porteepe  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Alcoso dagger with yellow trolon grip and porteepe   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Alcoso dagger with yellow trolon grip and porteepe  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Alcoso dagger with yellow trolon grip and porteepe   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Alcoso dagger with yellow trolon grip and porteepe  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Alcoso dagger with yellow trolon grip and porteepe  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model Alcoso dagger with yellow trolon grip and porteepe
    P
    Many

Hi Oleg..the Pommel enhancing is striking ...it jumps out at you...and love the untouched part of the lower scabbard showing the perfect slnanted cut lines.
    An Overall beauty.

As I said before...there is wood still left in the woodwork. Did this come from a Collection or Vet?

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Hello, Larry.
    Thank you. It was an accidental find. At first I did not even believe that the dagger could really be in this condition.
    Best,
    Oleg.

Sometimes those accidental finds are destined ...and the outcome is always greater than we expect.

Congrats again
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

A stunning KM dagger Straight out of the time machine. Congrats! Bob

?

Two brothers.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model Alcoso dagger with yellow trolon grip and porteepe