MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Kreigsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepee

Article about: Hi Folks , Borrowed this 2nd pattern Kreigsmarine to photograph with a view to purchase.I think its a goodun but would like the experts on this forum to express an opinion before i purchase

Default Kreigsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepee

Hi Folks , Borrowed this 2nd pattern Kriegsmarine to photograph with a view to purchase.I think its a goodun but would like the experts on this forum to express an opinion before i purchase ,Cheers Paul
    Kreigsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepeeKreigsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepeeKreigsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepeeKreigsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepeeKreigsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepeeKreigsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepeeKreigsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepeeKreigsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepeeKreigsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepeeKreigsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepeeKreigsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepeeKreigsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepeeKreigsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepeeKreigsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepee
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kreigsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepee  
    Last edited by paulscoot; 05-13-2015 at 08:18 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kreigsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepee
    P
    Many

looks a good one to me,no red flags.

?

Very nice piece!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

A nice original set-even has the portapee correctly tied. Sheath has not too bad gilding too. A nice Eickhorn. No problems here.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Nice dagger.

?

Agree with the others. Textbook Eickhorn navy. Nice dagger!

Danny

thanks for all your opinions folks,With your help its now mine . Cheers Paul

?

Nice KM dagger Paul, congratz!!
    Lovely addition to your collection.

I would love to have the same "over the shoulder" logo on an Eickhorn 4th pattern Heer dagger

Regards,
    Ger