Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine 1st model Eickhorn dagger with m38 pommel and portepee

Article about: Hi, I would like to ask you for help with this dagger. Because I am not sure if it is original or not I would like to know your opinion. Thank you, Mike .

?

Default Kriegsmarine 1st model Eickhorn dagger with m38 pommel and portepee

Hi,
    I would like to ask you for help with this dagger. Because I am not sure if it is original or not I would like to know your opinion.
    Thank you, Mike

.Kriegsmarine 1st model Eickhorn dagger with m38 pommel and portepeeKriegsmarine 1st model Eickhorn dagger with m38 pommel and portepeeKriegsmarine 1st model Eickhorn dagger with m38 pommel and portepeeKriegsmarine 1st model Eickhorn dagger with m38 pommel and portepeeKriegsmarine 1st model Eickhorn dagger with m38 pommel and portepeeKriegsmarine 1st model Eickhorn dagger with m38 pommel and portepeeKriegsmarine 1st model Eickhorn dagger with m38 pommel and portepeeKriegsmarine 1st model Eickhorn dagger with m38 pommel and portepeeKriegsmarine 1st model Eickhorn dagger with m38 pommel and portepeeKriegsmarine 1st model Eickhorn dagger with m38 pommel and portepeeKriegsmarine 1st model Eickhorn dagger with m38 pommel and portepeeKriegsmarine 1st model Eickhorn dagger with m38 pommel and portepeeKriegsmarine 1st model Eickhorn dagger with m38 pommel and portepeeKriegsmarine 1st model Eickhorn dagger with m38 pommel and portepeeKriegsmarine 1st model Eickhorn dagger with m38 pommel and portepeeKriegsmarine 1st model Eickhorn dagger with m38 pommel and portepee

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 1st model Eickhorn dagger with m38 pommel and portepee
    P
    Many

it doe's not raise any red flags to me so ok imo.

?

Nice original early Eickhorn navy dagger.

Regards
    Danny

Nice original Eickhorn in beautiful condition complete with portapee and upgraded hammered sheath. Very nice.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Very nice, I love the hammered scabbards