Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger

Article about: by Stinschen Hi Mo I can`t take this one with me today as I will need import papers for it, I only have those needed for the SS dagger. Believe me, I am nervous about what might happen to my

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger

Hello guys

This is another item from my favorite source in Wisconsin, my final purchase before going back to Denmark tomorrow. What I have been searching for, for quite some time now.
    I was actually hoping to find a dagger with the u-boot etching on it, but that is perhaps for a future purchase. I am quite pleased with this dagger, I love the flawless grip on this. No more purchases for me this year, sigh.

I hope you like her, let`s call her Hilda
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger  
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger
    P
    Many

Default re: Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger

Very nice congrats hope you had a good visit here.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Thanks Eric. It has been a `fruitful` 8 days, but now I`m missing my home
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

I'm not sure, but I don't think that woman is a "Eickhorn Kriegsmarine dagger" ?

No, you are right: the dagger`s name is Hilda. I name my KM items. Silly of me
    The one in the photo is me.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

Ah , now we get to see the lady herself, and mighty pretty too, if you can , try and get a portapee it really sets the dagger off and looks terrific, but you will have hours of fun trying to thread it on, lol

Hi Dave.
    Nah, no more hunting until next year... but that is indeed what I`ll try and search for, if I manage to actually get one, I won`t dare try threading it on
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Great looking dagger Chris, you have some nice gear. Great pic of you in the snow too, is that in Denmark? I've never seen snow except on telly!

Hi buddy.
    Thank you! No, this photo was taken on Tuesday here in the Michiganian snow

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Great looking dagger Chris, you have some nice gear. Great pic of you in the snow too, is that in Denmark? I've never seen snow except on telly!
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

It looks like fun, did you specifically go there to buy militaria for your collection?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast